Thursday, November 16, 2006

Worldchanging.com local: San Francisco bay area

I've just signed on as a writer for the SF bay area local edition of worldchanging.com. We are writing about tools, methods, resources, events, orgs, businesses, art, and people in the bay area that are changing the world to make it a more sustainable place.

Know of anything going on in the bay area region that is newsworthy and worldchanging? Please feel free let me know and I'd like to see if we can write about it.

Visit the blog at www.worldchanging.com/local/sanfrancisco

My first article is about the UNESCO DigiArts "Scenes and Sounds of My City" project observed at the ZeroOne San Jose /ISEA 2006 electronic arts festival and symposium. The project is really cool and had international youth using new media to record reflections of their home cities! Read it here.

No comments: